5 Tips To Increase Bathroom Storage
Storage is always at a premium in a small space, but nowhere is that more true than in the bathroom. There are so many little odds and ends — makeup, razors, hairbrushes, toilet paper — that you just have to have, but where in the world do you put all that stuff? If the clutter in your bathroom is getting a little out of control, it might be time to check out ways to squeeze a little extra storage out of a small bathroom.
Notwithstanding a small bathroom you have or not, you need some creative storage ideas that suit your interior and the amount of space you own.
Here are listed below some of the ideas that will help you create more space in the bathroom-
1. Don`t neglect the space above your toilet. This is a great spot for a cabinet, some shelves, or maybe just a basket for toiletries or reading materials.Cabinets above the sink are the most common way to store things but you can also make a storage space under the sink, under the bathtub and anywhere around it. This would create more bathroom storage.
2. To create a rustic atmosphere you can take a wooden ladder, rough wood cabinets or use baskets instead of cabinets. Different jars, shelves and stands would also please the interior and give much storage space, and as a matter of fact they are convenient in using.Strong contrasts of paint colors and interior decorating materials enrich small bathroom design. Handmade storage ideas and unique details give character to bathroom design and decorating.
3. Adding a pull out drawer is one of the most convenient storage options for a bathroom.A pullout drawer makes it easy to reach everything on the shelf. These small wood drawers were originally intended for the kitchen, but installing it in the bathroom is both clever and cost-effective. Add jars or bins to hold small items within the drawer are a smart move.
4. To save space you can build a shelf right above the toilet or on a wall niche to maximize small bathroom space. Wall shelves can be used for storing small items organized in glass jars, wicker baskets or plastic containers. Clutter free, well organized and simple small bathroom design looks more spacious, stylish and pleasant and helps increase bathroom storage.
5. Recycling small containers and baskets, or buying space saving storage containers are two easy ways of creating beautiful and comfortable to use small bathroom storage spaces.Plastic containers or wicker baskets can be attached to the wall or hang from a metal rod, creating vertical or horizontal storage. Smart design ideas that reuse and recycle existing items save money and allow personalizing bathroom design and decorating on a dime.
Attractive and functional small bathroom storage is a challenging element of bathroom design. Good organization should not add clutter to small bathroom interiors, but create convenient storage that emphasizes modern bathroom design and decorating. The central idea is to optimize small spaces with creative designs.
Make Your Room M....
Date : Tue, 17 Oct 2017
Remodel Your Hom....
Date : Mon, 09 Oct 2017
Date : Wed, 04 Oct 2017
Get a Stylish Ho....
Date : Mon, 18 Sep 2017
Opt for a Fitted....
Date : Mon, 11 Sep 2017
3 Points to Reme....
Date : Thu, 07 Sep 2017
Sport a Stylish ....
Date : Fri, 18 Aug 2017
3 Reasons Why Yo....
Date : Wed, 16 Aug 2017
Let the Sliding ....
Date : Tue, 08 Aug 2017
Smart Storage So....
Date : Thu, 27 Jul 2017